Set up by the Board of Directors of the Association, the Enfants des Arts scholarships provide financial assistance to cover expenses of young talents staying at the residence.
They are awarded according to social, excellence and diversity criteria.
- Attract excellent profiles among young musicians, conductors, singers, dancers, craftsmen.
- Facilitate and concretize the project of young French or international artists, by removing possible economic obstacles to applications.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be between 13 and 22 years old.
- Be a student of conservatory, or specialized artistic school.
Participation in the annual cost of residence costs in the residence, subject to academic results, levels of family income, behavior and participation in the life of the Children of the Arts.
The application file can be downloaded below.
To be eligible, applications must be sent before May 15 of the year of registration
The application for a scholarship from the Association des Enfants des Arts also includes the following documents:
- A letter of motivation describing the candidate’s background, his motivation in the artistic field and the reasons for applying for the grant.
- A school and artistic curriculum
- The last 2 annual report cards
- Letters of recommendation that attest to the excellence and merit of the candidate’s journey
- Proof of financial situation (household resources): last 2 tax notices
A Nomination Selection Committee is organized by the association. It selects the best candidates according to the file. The selection committee may decide to arrange interviews with shortlisted candidates.
Once the file is completed, it can be submitted to the secretariat or sent by email to: secrétariat des enfants des arts.
- Until 15 May 2023: Call for applications
- May 16 to June 30, 2023: Review by the Selection Committee of the candidates and, possibly, interviews with the candidates. Announcement of the winner(s) of the Children’s Arts Scholarship
If you are a student of conservatories, schools or high schools, you can benefit, if necessary, from several types of aid to finance your studies or projects:
- La Bourse Sociale du Crous (Regional Centre for University and School Works)
The request is made by creating an an online student social file: www.crous-paris.fr
- Scholarships based on social criteria of the DRAC
Students can apply for a scholarship from the conservatory concerned, which awards scholarships from the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
- Other private aid
Other aids or support devices exist for musicians and dancers. You can find some of it on the website of the Philharmonie de Paris-Cité de la musique/ Métiers de la Musique/ Databases .